Every person in the church family makes a contribution to Christ Church, as we are all part of Christ’s body.
- Participating in our children & youth ministry
- Playing an instrument or singing with the music team
- Flipping slides or tending to microphones with the tech team
- Tending to the church garden
- Being part of one of our house groups
- Welcoming or serving tea & coffee at our Sunday services
- Being part of our midweek programmes ETC, 123 and Brunch Club
- Joining in at our occasional education sessions such as Christianity Explored and Hot Potatoes
- Painting faces or making crafts at our children’s events The Treat and Holiday Club.
- Supporting the church’s administrative matters
- Praying for people in the church family
And much more. Everything we do is in the spirit of Romans chapter 12 verses 6-8:
We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.
If you want to get involved, please get in touch with the church office (firstname.lastname@example.org) or speak with our vicar Dave.